week II period I
Hi everyone, welcome to my blog, I hope you are having a great vacation!!!
In this blog I should talk about language theories and learning theories, and choose oneis a bit difficult, we already talked a bit about these in class and it was interesting to learn about them!
I would say that monitor learning is the most logical, since tools such as grammatical rules are an important factor in the learning process. In other words, if we learn the essential about grammar, we can use other interactive resources such as television or music to strengthen our cognitive skills. unconsciously as a society we have done it this way for example to learn languages, I think it is a theory that applies to everything.
As for theories of language it is difficult to stand for one because all of them can have a truth, personally I would say that the evolutionist theory is still very famous today. since it is known from studies and research that language is based on homosapiens, and there has been no other evidence to refute this theory, so I like to believe it.
and well that was my opinion, thanks for reading, take care, see you soon!!!!👀💗
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario